Designed for the Active Shooter Response Teams, the 5.11 Tactical 56026 Bail Out Bag features tough 1050D nylon body fabric construction that delivers extreme versatility. While staying close to the body, the Bail Out Bag provides users with easy access to all its compartments while still being compact enough to deploy from a vehicle. The Front Mag pockets hold up to 6 AR magazines with the side utility pocket designed with web platforms. You can rest assured that the 5.11 Bail Out Bag will have all the room you need for easy deployment. The Bail Out Bag comes in two colors, Black and Flat Dark Earth.
The Bail Out Bag is a high end bag with a low-end price. The variety of features along with the practical design makes this a superior value.
Made for Active Shooter Response Teams
1050D nylon construction
Front mag pockets hold up to 6 AR magazines
Side utility pockets with web platforms
Interior of bag lined with loop sided Velcro to attach pouches
Body-side interior of bag features web platform
Back of bag features padded aero-mesh
Adjustable strap with quick-release and removable shoulder pad
(excluding certain products-see other warranties below)
Scope of Warranty
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Exclusions from Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
• Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
• Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
• Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
• Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
• Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
What You Will Need to Do to Return Defective Products
Bring the Product to the store where it was purchased OR call 5.11 for a Return Authorization Number ("RA#").
To obtain an RA#, please take the following steps:
• call us at 1-866-451-1726;
• tell us WHAT you are sending back;
• tell us WHY you are sending it back; and
• record the RA# and details for your future reference.
To ship the Product back to 5.11, please take the following steps:
• include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt;
• include a brief description of the problem;
• include the RA#;
• mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable);
• print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box; and
• ship the Product to the following address:
17610 Shideler park
Lathrop, CA 95330
Attn: Warranty Department (RA #_______________)
Please ship the Product freight prepaid and insured (5.11 assumes no responsibility for Products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department and shipping charges are not refundable).
If 5.11 determines that the Product is defective, 5.11 will either replace the Product or repair the Product. All determinations made by 5.11 will be within 5.11's sole discretion and will be final.
All returns by 5.11 in the United States will be sent using ground shipping; shipments being returned to a P.O. Box will be made using U.S. Mail. All returns to international customers will be sent using standard shipping.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!